The Institute for the Study of African Realities has a well-trained and remarkably experienced faculty and Administrative Staff The faculty consists of the following:
Director of ISAR
Coordinator of Centre for the Study of Religions
- B.A. Kon-Kuk University, S. Korea, 1984.
- M.Div. Chong-Shin Theological Seminary, S. Korea, 1988.
- Th.M. Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasadena CA, 1995.
- Ph.D. Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasadena CA, 2001.
Coordinator of Institutional Ethical Review Board
- BSc. Health Information Mgt, University of Alabama, 1991
- Masters of Public Health Education, University of Alabama, 1993
- MEd. Speech-Language Pathology, Alabama A&M University, 1998
- MA in Educational Psychology, University of Alabama, 2004
- PhD in Educational Psychology Minor, University of Alabama, 2008
Senior Editor at Center for Research and Publication.
- B.Ed. Sc. (Double Mathematics), Kenyatta University, Kenya, 1994
- M.A.C.E. NEGST, Kenya, 1998.
- M.Phil. NEGST, Kenya, 2002
- PhD (Educational Studies), Biola University, Talbot, USA, 2011
Coordinator of Centre for Research & Publications
- BEd. in University of Nairobi, 1993
- M.Phil in Development Studies, Moi University, 2003
- Ph.D in Gender and Development Studies, Kenyatta University, Candidate
Coordinator for short courses ISAR
- BTh., Scott Theological College, 1991
- MDiv., Nairobi Evangelical Graduate School of Theology, 1997
- PhD Intercultural Studies, Fuller Theological Seminary, 2007
Senior Administrator of ISAR
- MBA. Project Management Nazarene University (ANU).
- Bachelor of Commerce degree in Management, Africa Nazarene University (ANU).