Services Offered by Registrar's Office
The office offers the following services:
- Coordinate and administer all student records, new semester registrations and all matriculation functions.
- Organize and administer the graduation functions, transcript evaluations, accreditation certifications in order to provide maximum service to students while ensuring efficient and effective workflow.
- Liaise with the heads of each academic department and deans of schools or directors and assist in the development of academic course requirements, establish and implement guidelines for meeting them.
- Supervise the administrators in the Schools on matters to do with programme timetabling and examinations results submission.
- Responsible for the submission of academic programmes to the Commission for University Education and the implementation of the Commission’s guidelines.
- Ensure that all coursework, credit requirements and fiscal responsibilities have been met by students preparing to graduate.
- Supervise the coordination, evaluation and certification of all graduation applications, while overseeing the complete graduation process to include all elements of the rehearsal and ceremony.
- Provide leadership and develop appropriate recommendations regarding technological improvements to the University’s admission and record keeping and information management systems for greater efficiency.
- Responsible for verifying the students credentials to their potential employers.
- Issue official exam timetable and exam cards to students registered for courses for the semester.
- Develop and administer the departmental budget.
- Handle the research, analysis and resolution of student disputes as they relate to records and registration.
- Collaborate with administrators, deans, faculty, IT and counselors to facilitate and improve services to students, including catalogue and registration/records policy issues.
- Pocket friendly
Application of Transcripts:
For application of transcripts:
First fill a Transcript Request Form then proceed to Accounts office with the form to make payments. Chargers are as follows:
- Non-Official (Student’s Copy) – Kshs. 300
- Official – Kshs. 1000
The office is opened Monday to Friday between the following hours:
- 8.00 am to 1.00 pm
- 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm