All diploma programmes run for 4 semester (3 semesters course work, 1 practicum) in line with Kenya Institute of curriculum Development (KICD) curriculum. After graduating in a diploma programme, you qualify to join our undergraduate programmes of your choice. Both Day & Evening classes are offered at Karen Campus. Entry grade: C- (minus) and C (Plain):.
- Diploma in Business Management.
- Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies (Procurement)
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- Diploma in Investment Management
- Diploma in Disaster Management
- Diploma in Information Technology (IT)
All undergraduate programs run for 3 calendar years on trimester basis. Both Day & Evening classes are offered at Karen. Entry grade: C+ (Plus) or diploma in relevant area with C (Plain) Or C-(Minus) entry grade.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Accountancy and Financial Management
- achelor of Science in Information Technology (BSc; IT)
All graduate programs run for 4 semester (3 semesters course work, thesis research (1semester) Day classes & Evening classes and cohort modes of study are offered:
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership (MAOL)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Public Administration (MPA)
- PhD in Leadership and Governance
- PhD in Business Administration and Management