Our Faculty combines dedication to God and to His service in the different areas of specialty which include curriculum development & evaluation, curriculum design & implementation, educational process & design, Educational leadership & administration, and Christian education. Most have earned doctorate degrees in their areas of specialty and actively engage in research, writing and consultancy as well as active ministry engagement in both the church and the wider community.
Dean, SEAS and Director, Quality Assurance
- BB.Ed. Sc. (Double Mathematics), Kenyatta University, Kenya, 1994.
- Masters of Arts (Christian Education) . NEGST, Kenya, 1998.
- Master of Philosophy (Christian Education) . NEGST, Kenya, 2002.
- PhD(Educational Studies), Biola University, Talbot, USA, 2011
HOD Education Studies Department
- BA (Theology), Jos ECWA Theological Sem. Jos, 1988
- MA Systematic Theology, Theological College of N. Nigerian, 1992
- Ph.D. Systematic Theo., the Nigerian Baptist Theological Seminary, 2007
- B.Sc. Ed. Njala University College, University of Sierra Leone, 1986.
- M.A.C.E. NEGST, Kenya, 1996.
- M.Phil. NEGST, Kenya, 2002
- PhD (Education), Trinity International University, USA, 2008
Dean of Students
- B.Ed., Kenyatta University, 1998
- M.Div (Christian Education), NEGST, 2005
- PhD in Education, AIU, 2018
Lecturer, Education Studies department,
- B.Ed, Moi University, 1995
- MDIV (Christian Education), NEGST, 2008
- MPhil, AIU, Kenya 2014
- PhD in Education, AIU, 2018
- BSc., Philadelphia College of Bible, Philadelpia, PA, 1968
- MA in Religious Education, New York University, NY, 1972
- PhD in Religious Education, New York University, NY, 1982
- B.Ed, Kenyatta University, 1992
- M.Ed, Nairobi University, 2003
- PhD (Strategic Planning in Education),CUEA, 2009
- B.Th. Igbaja, Theological Seminary, Nigeria, 1973
- Th.M., Dallas Theological Seminary, Dallas, Texas, USA, 1979.
- Ph.D., Michigan State University, E. Lansing, USA, 1982.
- BA (Education), Kearney State College, Kearney, Nebraska, 1970
- MSc (Teaching), University of Wisconsin, River Falls, Wisconsin, 1974
- MA (Religion), Trinity International University, Deerfield, IL., 1978
- PhD (Education), Trinity International University, Deerfield, IL., 1992
- BA (Music), Biola College, La Mirada, California, 1976
- MDiv, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, Deerfield, IL., 1980
- Doctor of Ministry, Carey Theological College, Vancouver, Canada, 1999
- PhD (Education), University of Nebraska, Lincoln, Nebraska, 2003
Counselling Psychology Department
Head Of Department
- Bachelor of Art Degree- Education & Bible, Daystar University, 1991
- M Ed in Counseling Psycholog, Egerton University, 2003.
- Ph. D in Clinical Psychology, Daystar University, 2013.
- BSc. Health Information Mgt, University of Alabama, 1991.
- Masters of Public Health Education, University of Alabama, 1993.
- MEd. Speech-Language Pathology, Alabama A&M University, 1998.
- MA in Educational Psychology, University of Alabama, 2004.
- PhD in Educational Psychology Minor, University of Alabama, 2008.
- BRE, Tyndale (Ontario Bible College), USA, 1978.
- MDiv, NEGST,Kenya, 1993.
- D.Min., Fuller Theological Seminary, USA, 2003.
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Nairobi, 1992.
- Pastoral Counseling, Kenya Institute of Professional Counseling, 2001.
- MA in Counseling Psychology, Daystar University, 2011.
- PhD. in Clinical Psychology, Daystar University, Candidate.
- BSc. Chemistry/Zoology, University of Sierra Leone Freetown, 1979.
- P.G.D.E., University of Sierra Leone Freetown, Sierra Leone, 1980.
- MA. in Counseling Psychology, USIU Nairobi, Kenya, 2003.
- Higher Dip., Amani Counseling Centre & Training Institute, 1995
- Masters (Counseling Studies), University of Durham, 2003
- BA (Psychology), United States of International University, 1994
- MA (Counseling Psychology), USIU, Kenya, 1998
- BA, Wheaton College, 1978
- Master of Social Work, University of Illinois, 1983
- BA in Economics and Sociology - Egerton University.
- Masters in Counselling Psychology - Daystar University
- PhD. in Clinical Psychology - Daystar University
- BA (French), Houghton College, USA, 2001
- B.Sc., Houghton College, USA, 2001
- MA(Cognitive Psychology) State University of New York, USA, 2005
- PhD.(Cognitive Psychology), State University of New York, USA, 2009
Translation Studies Department
HOD Linguistics & Translation Studies
- B.A. (Biblical Studies), Southern California College, USA.
- M.A. (Linguistics), University of Oregon, USA.
- Ph.D. (Linguistics), University of Oregon, USA.
Tutorial fellow in Linguistics and Translation Studies.
- BEd. Kenyatta University Kenya 1989
- MEd. Kenyatta University Kenya 2000
- MA Translation Studies AIU 2009
- PhD in ranslation Studies, AIU
- BA (Biblical Studies), Wheaton College, 1960
- MA (Linguistics), University of Michigan, 1961
- MA (New Testament), Wheaton Graduate School, 1964
- PhD (Linguistics), University of Pennsylvania, 1980
- B.Sc., Glasgow University, Scotland, 1965
- M.A., University of Nairobi, Kenya, 1977
- Ph.D., Edinburgh University, Scotland, 1989
- MA (Education and History), University of Cologne, 1976
- MA (Linguistics) University of Reading, 1994
- PhD (Linguistics), University of Nairobi, 2004
- B.A. (Linguistics), University of Reading, UK, 1989
- M.Phil. (Computer Speech & Language Processing),
- University of Cambridge, 1990
- PhD (Linguistics), University of Reading, UK, 1999
- B.A. (Linguistics), University of York, Heslington, York, UK, 1992
- PhD (Linguistics), University of York, Heslington, York, UK, 1996
- Graduate, Institute Superieur Pedagogique, Bukavu, 1985
- Licence, Institute Superieur Pedagogique, Bukavu, 1987
- MA (Translation Studies), NEGST, Kenya, 2000
- PhD (Biblical Studies), AIU, Kenya, 2011