A leading resource center in provision and dissemination of information resources for learning and research.
- To equip the university community with information skills by developing and implementing information literacy
- User education programs and participating in teaching of courses to facilitate effective exploitation of information resources and develop critical thinking.
- To support the research, teaching, learning and administrative activities of the University; by selecting, organizing, maintaining and providing access to high-quality information resources of diverse formats within and without the university.
- To provide an appropriate and conducive environment, and facilities for the use of Library resources, and for individual and group study.
Library values at the heart of its service:
- Respect: We treat everyone with equal consideration and courtesy. We encourage differences in perspective and maintain openness to new ideas. We engage others with compassion, empathy and tolerance.
- Creativity and Flexibility: we meet the changing needs of the library and its users by developing innovative solutions, practices, and services in an environment that supports flexibility, collaboration, and an openness to new ideas and practices, and forward thinking