Dear AIU students,
We thank God and all of you for your dedication to ensure continuity of learning at Africa International University despite the challenging times we are in with the Covid-19 pandemic. During this season where Covid-19 infection cases are still on the rise in Kenya, the university would like to safeguard the health and safety of its students and the staff. In line with this, the university Senate in its meeting held on 22nd July 2020 resolved that.
- The 1stSemester 2020/2021 (August to December 2020) for all students will be offered remotely through the ODEL platform (Moodle) and Microsoft Teams.
- A thorough online orientation will be given to new students to enable them to succeed in remote learning
- All AIU students are required to have a laptop from the coming academic year (2020/2021) onwards
- Graduation for the class of 2020 will be held remotely on 21st November 2020.
- All those who intend to graduate should complete their academic requirements by 4th September 2020 when all semester 3 grades are due for submission
- In case someone had not applied to graduate in 2020 and can meet academic requirements by the stipulated date (in 2 a. above), he or she is welcome to submit a graduation application form by 21st August 2020.
Let us continue to observe the guidelines provided by the government in relation to the Covid-19 pandemic and stay in prayer for God’s intervention and continuous provision.